GIFTS TO THE LIBRARY
To discuss donations of books, scores, CDs, DVDs, journals, manuscripts, photographs, and letters, please contact Bozena Jedrzejczak Brown at email@example.com or 667-208-6658. Cash gifts are particularly welcome and help to improve and preserve the music library's archival, circulating, and reference collections.
- For assistance using the online catalog
- To report errors or inconsistencies in the online catalog
Bozena Jedrzejczak Brown, Budget Specialist
- To discuss a donation to the library
- To inquire about ordered or in-process items
Emily Joseph, Circulation Manager
- For course reserves
- To inquire about overdue fines or materials, holds and recalls, and Inter-Library Loan
Susan Payne, Interim Head Librarian
- For assistance with or to discuss library acquisitions, services / policies, and collections, etc.
Matt Testa, Archivist
- To inquire about archives and special collections
Library Assistant: Duties include staffing the circulation and audio-visual desks; checking materials in and out using the online circulation system; shelving; shelfreading; processing new materials; assisting patrons; score sewing; answering telephone; and other duties as assigned. Employees work a minimum of six hours per week, which may include nights and weekends. Applicants must be detail-oriented and dependable with excellent public-service skills.